Relevant medical history we need to be aware of? If none state none.
2nd Child's Details (If Applicable)
Relevant medical history we need to be aware of?
- Please note, long term bookings take priority over trial lesson bookings. We will do everything we can to find space, but some trial lessons may have to be cancelled with a full refund given if we require the time slot.
- Reservations are held for 48 hours.
- One make up lesson per term, depending on availability
- 3.1 (c) Bookings are not confirmed until payment has been received. You will always be provided with a confirmation of your booking via email.
- 3.1 (e) We are unable to give refunds, credits or re-book lessons for any non-attendance. This is because we still accrue the cost of the pool and the teacher’s time.
- 5.1 If within 7 days of invoice issue you inform Frontier Swimming Ltd. that you would like to cancel your term time booking, you will receive a refund of the fees paid, less an administration charge of 10% of the full invoice fee (incl. of VAT). This offer does not apply to bookings made within 7 days prior to the start of the term, in which case you will receive a refund of the fees paid, less one lesson plus an administration charge of 10% of the full invoice fee (incl. of VAT)
5.1i If you wish to cancel a Term Package after seven (7) days of making your booking you may do so by contacting us in writing at any time before your first Class or up to three (3) Working Days after your first Class. You will receive a refund of tuition fees paid less fees for the Class provided if applicable, less a twenty per cent (20%) administration charge.
5.1ii After this period, we shall not provide any Class Credits or refunds in respect of any Classes that you are unable to attend for whatever reason.
PHOTO IMAGE RIGHTS
7.7 You accept and acknowledge that we may do underwater video analysis once a month as part of our services. Frontier Swimming Ltd will own all photo and video rights.
Thank you! We will be in touch shortly. Please check your spam folder.